Maximizing Effectiveness - CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management
This programme is designed to maximise leadership and management capabilities.
Practical implementation of an improvement project within your organisation.
Supported by guided learning and coaching.
The programme covers areas such as:
- Management styles and their impact
- Developing a personal development plan that addresses long and short term needs
- Identifying & implementing a practical improvement project for your organisation
- Recruiting and selecting staff
- Encouraging personal, professional and family balance within your team to maximise the achievement of objectives
- Determining and exploring a work-related area for improvement
- Identifying the aim, scope and objectives of a project that will have a significant impact on your organisation
- Models and methods for managing change
- Delivering excellence as a leader & manager
- Taking your team to the next level
- Maximising communication to deliver positive results
- Implementing improvement projects to make a lasting change for your organisation
What the programme offers
- Recognised Level 5 qualification in Leadership & Management from Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Student membership of the Chartered Management Institute
- Full learning support and all course materials
- A blended learning experience allowing participants to continue to develop their skills in the workplace
- Practical improvement projects designed to deliver “bottom line results” for participants’ organisations
Middle Managers, potential middle managers and senior managers/business owners who want to consolidate their understanding of leadership and management good practice and gain formal recognition of their leadership and management abilities from the Chartered Management Institute – the only worldwide Chartered leadership and management professional body.
Online and guided learning supported by executive coaching.
£2,110 + VAT.
NB - Summer 2017 offer : £1,995 + VAT