Team Plus Programme
The programme covers key concepts relating to:
- Unleashing your team leading potential
- Developing your team leadership capabilities
- Managing Team Performance
- Taking the team to the next level
We offer this programme primarily to larger organisations who are keen to "bridge the gap" for individuals who they are developing into roles as supervisors, team-leaders or first line managers.
The first step to becoming an effective "people manager" is a big one and there are some serious issues that people face in making the transition.
The programme is available for delivery as an in-house programme at the moment and is tailored to meet the specific needs of the organisation and the participants.
Who Should Attend
The Team+ programme is designed to provide a seamless transition for programme participants who are new to the role of "people managers'" The programme covers key concepts relating to:
- Unleashing your team-leading potential
- Developing your team-leading capabilities
- Managing team performance
- Taking your team to the next level of growth and performance
A mixture of lecture-style delivery, small group work, self-assessment, case studies, discussion and practical exercises
Flexible - to suit your organisation's needs
Please contact us to discuss the best option for your organisation