Programme outcomes - Formal qualifications:
- Level 3 / Diploma
- Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard
Successful participants will demonstrate their competencies in:
- Supporting, managing and developing team members
- Managing projects
- Planning and monitoring workloads and resources
- Delivering operational plans, resolving problems
- Building relationships internally and externally
The Ambition Programme is an executive management development programme that aligns with the Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard for Team Leader/Supervisor.
The programme has been designed by Next Level Impact’s award winning team to maximize impact in the workplace by developing the core leadership and management skills of participants.
The programme offers a blended executive-level learning experience that maximises experiential learning by supporting participants to deliver a work-based improvement project designed to deliver practical results for participants and their organisations
Who Should Attend
The programme is suitable for individuals are currently, or who are aspiring to become people managers.
Typical roles of participants include:
Front Line manager, Junior Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader, Project Officer, Shift Supervisor, Foreperson, and Shift Manager.
NB - Applicants must have achieved English and mathematics at level 2 minimum.
In-house programme delivery format can be modified to suit the needs of the organisation and the participants. Open-programmes typically take the following format:
- 1 day every 2 months
- Executive networking club
- Core knowledge content delivery
- Share and learn sessions
- Key-note ‘expert speakers’
- On-line learning journey
- 24-7 access to our online Academy and training site that includes an e-learning journey
- for all participants to complete over the duration of the programme
Leadership and management webinars
- Monthly covering latest hot topics regarding leadership and management
- 1-2 hours every 2 months (between masterclasses) to keep participants focused
Experiential learning by implementing a practical work-based project that will have a substantial impact on the organisation
- 4 executive coaching sessions conducted by phone over the duration of the programme
- to help the participants unleash their full potential
- An experienced business mentor
- - An experienced business mentor allocated to each participant
The programme is delivered over 12 months
Contact us to see if you qualify for a funded place on this programme.