Become a Chartered Manager
WHAT IS CHARTERED MANAGER? Chartered Manager is the highest status that can be achieved in the management profession. Becoming a Chartered Manager sets you apart by providing an independent endorsement of your ability to manage and lead. It demonstrates your managerial competence as well as your functional ability and proves you possess the transferable skills needed to progress your career.
WHO CAN BECOME A CHARTERED MANAGER? You would need to meet the following one of the following criteria:
• Degree level qualification in Management, Leadership or Business.
• 3 years’ experience for managers qualified to Diploma Level 5 or above.
• NEW - 5 years’ experience in management.
We offer a streamlined process that can support you to achieve Chartered Management Status in less than a week. Assessment is undertaken by a brief written application followed by a professional discussion demonstrating consistent and effective performance in the past 18 months.
Upon successful completion you will be awarded Chartered Member (CMgr MCMI) or Chartered Fellow (CMgr FCMI) dependent on experience.
• Takes into account your qualification*
• Support and guidance along the way
• Can be achieved in under 10 hours
£350 + VAT**
* Diploma in management at Level 5 or above (Scottish SCQF Level 8), NVQ or SVQ at Level 4 and above, University degree (BSc or BA) or higher (e.g. MSc, MBA or MA, PHD), with any of the following either at its core or in the course title: Management, Business or Leadership. Additional qualifications confirmed by CMI include CEng, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered CIPD & Armed forces senior qualifications. An Exemption Upgrade is available for managers who hold a CMI L5, or above, Diploma in Management. Please email to request more information.
**This fee includes your first year’s membership of the Chartered Management Institute. Your annual Chartered Membership fee is payable thereafter directly to the Chartered Management Institute.