Culture change, leadership development and standards of excellence
CFM provides tailor-made services to a wide range of clients which enable the effective and seamless day-to-day running of property assets and infrastructure. The company has a long established and proven history in the delivery of total facilities management encompassing all trades reactive and planned preventative maintenance. CFM directly employs a large, multi-skilled workforce of over 300 highly trained operatives and invested in state of the art Computer Aided Facilities Management Software to plan, target and deliver services with industry leading levels of accuracy.
The service delivery model is based on a multi stand approach which identifies client needs and requirements and ensures these are achieved. As a minimum, this covers compliance with government legislation, achieving value for money (both in the short term in relation to works budgets and in the long term regarding the life time value of completed schemes) and fulfilling sustainable and environmental objectives.
In order to better position the company for strategic growth and development, CFM engaged Next Level Impact to conduct an initial business review.
Next Level Impact supported CFM by undertaking a strategic-level review of the business which led to a range of support interventions including:
· Support with grant assistance and funding for business growth
· Strategic planning
· Leadership and management training including coaching and change management support for the entire management team as well as the introduction of improvement projects across all areas of the business
· Alignment of the company’s approaches to internationally recognised standards of good practice
· Support for formal accreditation to Investors in People, ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001
CMF successfully implemented a transformational change programme that lead to the acquisition of new business and impressive company growth.
Additional benefits included:
· The implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across all departments
· Culture change within the management team
· Greater levels of engagement at all levels
· Improved operational efficiencies
· Formal accreditation to Investors in People, ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001