SUPPORTING NOT-FOR PROFIT ORGANISATIONS REACH THE NEXT LEVEL
Early Years (www.early-years.org) is the largest organisation in Northern Ireland for young children. Early years is a non-profit making organisation that has been working since 1965 to promote high quality childcare for children aged 0 - 12 and their families.
Our team have facilitated a review of the entire organisation using the world-acclaimed EFQM Model and supported the team within Early Years to identify key priority areas for continuous improvement in order to focus organisational growth and development.
Taking “time out” to focus on the strategic direction of Early Years together with priority areas for continuous improvement had a significant impact upon the organisation and the people within it. Early Years went on to achieve formal recognition against the EFQM quality model (www.efqm.org) and here are some of the comments of team members at all levels who participated in the programme supported by Next Level Impact:
- “Great opportunity to focus in detail on all areas of the organisation”.
- “Highlighted the need to improve processes and collect data”.
- “Very honest and open participation”.
- “Relaxed and supported delivery of training - thank you”.
- “Context, delivery and flexibility were excellent”.