Influencing, Persuading and Negotiating Skills
- Understand the difference between influencing, persuading, and negotiating
- Discover the image you actually present in comparison to the image you would like to present
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive manner
- Identify your preferred influencing and persuading style and how your style impacts on others
- Ask better questions; become a more active listener
- Communicate with increased confidence and assertiveness at meetings
Influencing, persuading, and negotiation skills are indispensable in modern organisations. Command and control approaches have given way to less hierarchical structures and matrix environments working where you get things done by inspiring, persuading and negotiating. This highly interactive and practical course will enable you to understand and develop your preferred influencing and persuading style so that you can communicate confidently and professionally without undermining your personal integrity.
This course will help you to be more influential in the workplace and in your dealings with others.
You will learn how to get your key messages across by asking the right questions being a better listener. You will learn a strategy for giving difficult messages and for being more assertive in meetings. You will also learn the secrets and tactics used by the very best negotiators.
Find out how your style impacts on others and what you can do to be more influential and persuasive in both your professional and personal life. You will leave this course enthused and eager to put your newly learned skills into practice.
Who Should Attend
If you are a business owner, leader, manager, or someone who is frequently required to influence, persuade, and negotiate with others and you are not achieving your ideal outcomes, then this course is for you.
A highly interactive fast-paced course using real life scenarios and everyday workplace examples, facilitated discussion, group work, role plays, practical exercises, problem solving, case studies and motivational multimedia.
£299 + vat