ISO Lead Auditor Programme
- This 5-day course is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems against ISO 9001:2015, in accordance with ISO 19011.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose and content of ISO 9001:2015
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Delegates who successfully complete this IRCA certified course (within the three years prior to making an application to become a certified auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA QMS Auditor.
Who Should Attend
- Quality Auditors
- Supplier and Contractor Auditors
- Quality consultants
£995 + vat