Leadership and Management Essentials - CMI Level 5 Award
Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
The Leadership and Management Essentials Programme
(Chartered Management Institute Award in Management)
This programme covers core leadership and management knowledge, skills and behaviours for existing or aspiring middle managers.
General topics and themes include:
- Introduction to leadership and management essentials
- Culture, values and leadership... understanding the core essentials that will maximise results for your organisation
- Management models and leadership approaches... how to understand and apply these in a practical manner
- Improving your leadership and management capabilities... proven approaches that work
- Developing a personal action plan to improve your leadership and management capabilities... transforming your performance
What the programme offers:
- Recognised Level 5 qualification in Leadership & Management from Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- CMI management training
- Student membership of the Chartered Management Institute
- Full learning support and all course materials
- A blended learning experience allowing participants to continue to develop their skills in the workplace
- Practical improvement projects designed to deliver “bottom line results” for participants’ organisations
Middle Managers, potential middle managers and senior managers/business owners who want to consolidate their understanding of leadership and management good practice and gain formal recognition of their leadership and management abilities from the Chartered Management Institute – the only worldwide Chartered leadership and management professional body.
This is delivered y either a one day master-class or one-to-one executive coaching covering core leadership and management knowledge, skills and behaviours and includes 20 hours guided learning & individual follow–up coaching:
£405.00 plus VAT per participant.