Leadership and Management Essentials - CMI Level 5 Award
Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
The Leadership and Management Essentials Programme
(Chartered Management Institute Level 5 Award in Management)
This programme covers core leadership and management knowledge, skills and behaviours for existing or aspiring middle managers.
General topics and themes include:
- Introduction to leadership and management essentials
- Culture, values and leadership... understanding the core essentials that will maximise results for your organisation
- Management models and leadership approaches... how to understand and apply these in a practical manner
- Improving your leadership and management capabilities... proven approaches that work
- Developing a personal action plan to improve your leadership and management capabilities... transforming your performance
What the programme offers:
- Recognised Level 5 qualification in Leadership & Management from Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- CMI management training
- Student membership of the Chartered Management Institute
- Full learning support and all course materials
- A blended learning experience allowing participants to continue to develop their skills in the workplace
- Practical improvement projects designed to deliver “bottom line results” for participants’ organisations
Middle Managers, potential middle managers and senior managers/business owners who want to consolidate their understanding of leadership and management good practice and gain formal recognition of their leadership and management abilities from the Chartered Management Institute – the only worldwide Chartered leadership and management professional body.
This is delivered by either a one day master-class or one-to-one executive coaching and online learning covering core leadership and management knowledge, skills and behaviours and includes 20 hours guided learning & individual follow–up coaching.
£405.00 plus VAT per participant.