Attendees will be able to:
- Define the role of a manager and a leader
- Develop an understanding of Personal Management Style and the impact it has on others
- Explain the managers role in motivation
- Identify opportunities and methods for delegating and communicating on tasks effectively
- Identity the basic components of managing a team
- Identify and plan a self development programme
To introduce new or prospective managers to the role of the manager and the key skills required to fulfil the role.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who are about to take up or have recently taken up their first people managements position.
The programme is a mixture of input discussion, role-play and feedback. It assumes no or minimal previous knowledge of subject areas.