He has worked throughout the world and is recognised as one of the top business and management consultants in the UK by the Institute of Consulting. He is currently the UK Chief National Assessor for the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) Award.
Martin’s specialist areas of expertise include:
- Improving organisation and business efficiency
- Unleashing leadership potential at all levels
- Practically applying strategic planning and implementation
- Quality management and continuous improvement
- Developing people to maximise their impact on their organisation
“Besides spending time with my family and friends, I try to keep fit and active by participating in a range of sports and am fuelled by martial arts and outdoor activities. I love hiking and camping with close friends and family. I’ve had the honour of representing my country at top international level (Karate and sport jujitsu) and am a world gold medallist in sport jujitsu and the former National Director for Sport Jujitsu in Ireland. I also enjoy ‘giving back’ to the development of sport and physical activity at grass-root community level and fundraising for worthwhile causes.”