Maximising Effectiveness - CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management
This programme is designed to maximise leadership and management capabilities and leads to the practical implementation of an improvement project within your organisation as well as the opportunity to become a Chartered Manager.
You will be allocated an experienced business coach to help you select a suitable improvement project that will enhance your leadership and management capabilities whilst enabling you to make a significant impact on your organisation.
Your business coach will guide you through all aspects of the programme and you will receive additional support through our online Academy and tailored workbooks.
The programme covers areas such as:
- Management styles and their impact
- Developing a personal development plan that addresses long and short term needs
- Identifying & implementing a practical improvement project for your organisation
- Recruiting and selecting staff
- Encouraging personal, professional and family balance within your team to maximise the achievement of objectives
- Determining and exploring a work-related area for improvement
- Identifying the aim, scope and objectives of a project that will have a significant impact on your organisation
- Models and methods for managing change
- Delivering excellence as a leader & manager
- Taking your team to the next level
- Maximising communication to deliver positive results
- Implementing improvement projects to make a lasting change for your organisation
What the programme offers
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management from Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Student membership of the Chartered Management Institute
- Full learning support and all course materials
- A blended learning experience allowing participants to continue to develop their skills in the workplace
- Practical improvement projects designed to deliver “bottom line results” for participants’ organisations
- The opportunity to be recognised as a Chartered Manager upon successful completion.
Middle Managers, potential middle managers and senior managers/business owners who want to consolidate their understanding of leadership and management good practice and gain formal recognition of their leadership and management abilities from the Chartered Management Institute – the only worldwide Chartered leadership and management professional body.
Online and guided learning supported by executive coaching.
£2,110 + VAT. Additional £250 + VAT for Chartered Manager application.