Out Performing Leader Programme
In-house programme delivery format can be modified to suit the needs of the organisation and the participants.
Open-programmes typically take the following format:
- 1 day every 2 months
- Executive networking club
- Core knowledge content delivery
- Share and learn sessions
- Key-note ‘expert speakers’
- On-line learning journey
- 24-7 access to our online Academy and training site that includes an e-learning journey
for all participants to complete over the duration of the programme
Leadership and management webinars
- Monthly covering latest hot topics regarding leadership and management
- 1-2 hours every 2 months (between masterclasses) to keep participants focused
- Experiential learning by implementing a practical work-based project that will have a substantial impact on the organisation
- 6 executive coaching sessions conducted by phone over the duration of the programme to help the participants unleash their full potential
An experienced business mentor
- An experienced business mentor allocated to each participant
The Out Performing Leader Programme is an executive management development programme that aligns with the Level 5 Apprenticeship Standard for Operations/Departmental Manager.
The programme has been designed by Next Level Impact’s award winning team to maximize impact in the workplace by developing the core leadership and management skills of participants.
The programme offers a blended executive-level learning experience that maximises experiential learning by supporting participants to deliver a work-based improvement project designed to deliver practical results for participants and their organisations
Who Should Attend
The programme is suitable for individuals are currently, or who are aspiring to maximize their potential as mid-level managers. Typical roles of participants include: Middle Manager, Operations Manager, Regional Manager, Divisional Manager, Store Manager, Head of Department and a variety of specialist managers.
NB - Applicants must have achieved English and mathematics at level 2 minimum.
The programme is delivered over 18 months
Contact us to see if you qualify for a funded place on this programme Liaise with Sales Manago on this please.
Level 5 / Diploma
Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship Standard
Successful participants will demonstrate their competencies in:
- Delivering operational plans,
- Managing projects
- Leading and managing teams
- Managing change
- Financial and resource management
- Talent management
- Coaching and mentoring