- Identify what your organisation needs to do to survive and thrive in the today's business environment
- Set clear and focused objectives for yourself and your people
- Develop and effectively communicate priorities to your team
- Lead, motivate and manage your people to ensure success
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement within your organisation
- Effectively apply the Next Level Impact 'Effective Manager Toolkit'
Leading and managing change in today's tough and challenging economic climate is critical in order to survive and thrive. This highly interactive and practical course will enable you to understand and implement the strategies, tactics and approaches necessary for you to unleash the potential in yourself and your people to achieve your organisational goals and priorities.
This course will support you to unleash potential in yourself and those around you to take your organisation to the next level of performance improvement.
You will learn what successful organisations are doing to survive and thrive in the current challenging economic climate and how you can apply these lessons within your own organisation.
Who Should Attend
If you are a business owner, leader, manager, or someone who is frequently required to lead, manage and develop others to transform performance within your organisation, then this course is for you.
A highly interactive fast-paced course using real life scenarios, case studies and everyday workplace examples, facilitated discussion, group work, role plays, practical exercises and motivational multimedia.
£299 + vat